Sunday, May 6, 2012

Portugal: Day 3

This day wasn't quite as exciting as the last couple had been, but that's ok! A person can only take so much adventure in one week. We woke up around 4:45 AM, got ready to go, checked out of our hostel, then called a taxi to take us to the airport. No problems until one of the girls couldn't print her ticket because it had been cancelled without her knowing it! I'm just glad that it wasn't me! Luckily, though, she made it on the flight with the rest of us and didn't have to pay any extra money. We made it back to Madrid after a very quick flight, took the metro, then the train back to Alcala, and finally walked home. It was Fast Sunday and Mother's Day here in Spain, which made for quite the exciting day. I made it back for Sacrament Meeting just in time, too, which was great. After church, I came home and ate, then conked out for a couple of hours. Traveling takes a big toll on me, I've discovered! The rest of the day was relatively quiet and I was able to rest up after a crazy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment